Thursday, January 03, 2008

Caucus! Caucus!

First, way to go Obama! I'm thrilled that he won Iowa. I can only hope it continues. I think in celebration I'll watch our friend Nathaniel dance again.

Also, if you're looking at this on Caucus Day, Google Maps has a pretty cool caucus feature that shows which counties voted for whom. It's cool.

So now the only question is this--is it inappropriate to wear my Obama t-shirt to work tomorrow?

PS (Maybe a long PS) My colleague and I had lunch with this older lady who used to do our jobs. To make a long story short, she wanted to set me up with a "good South Dakota boy," who hunts and fishes and doesn't read...ick. She was going on and on, and finally I just said "Well, one question...is he a Democrat? And does he go to church?" That shut her up straight away. Yay for a party affiliation that does something for me once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really, one of his positive attributes was that he doesn't read? or was it that he doesn't read good? i would wear the t-shirt but be sure to appropriately accessorize (i suggest a nice pair of earrings and a red belt). congrats on your political victory.
john