Saturday, August 11, 2007

Weird Dreams

Lately I've been having some odd dreams that I wake up remembering vividly. Here are a few of the oddities:

1. Teacher nightmare: Even though I'm not going to be teaching this year, I'm having the normal teacher back-to-school nightmares. Last week there was a class full of under-achievers, and on the first day I was so frustrated my face turned red and I was physically unable to speak.

2. I had a bizarre dream a few nights ago. I was somewhere, maybe church, and was guilted into hosting at my house this guy who had just been let out of prison. What I actually remember though is that in the dream we were sitting in my living room, and I saw Cops was on tv. I didn't want to watch it though, because I didn't want to make the convict feel bad.

3. My cat is getting her claws out on Wed., and I've been having some guilt about it. So last night I had this dream that I went to the vet, and they made me watch the surgery. They didn't put the cat completely out, but they gave her the gas like you get at the dentist. Then, as each claw/digit came off, the doctor threw them on the floor, and kicked them under the operating table.

Weird.

No comments: