Thursday, September 28, 2006

Now appearing on Oprah and South Park

I admit it...I love South Park. And every now and then there's an episode so outrageous, a story so ridiculous, that it can't possibly be true. I figure they must be using some incredibly fabricated plot to poke fun of a truth that's a little less ridiculous.

Then, days or months later I find out that the plot actually IS true.

This has happened to me at least three times so far: an episode about Christian scientists, an episode about the foundations of Mormonism, and most recently....an episode about NAMBLA.

Couldn't be real you say? There couldn't possibly be something out there called the North American Man/Boy Love Association. Not so. Not only is it on South Park, today it's also on Oprah.

1 comment:

donna said...

South Park is awesome.