Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog, schmog...


So I'm still not sure I have much to say, so here's some random stuff that you may or may not be interested to know. And yes, this is the best I can come up with right now.

1) I have been craving mojitos all week. Guava mojitos, to be exact.

2) I am so not down with the bounce house my neighbors are putting up, undoubtedly for one of the ankle biters' birthdays. The kids play in the street too much. Get a backyard.

3) Have I mentioned how addicted I am to "The Wire"? Seriously. I finished season 4 last night, and I'm not sure I can wait until August for season 5.

4) I don't think I mentioned this when I first wrote about seeing Kathleen Norris. But it's stuck with me--she left. She no longer lives in South Dakota. She moved back to Hawaii, and abandoned the prairie, her roots, etc. So now when I think about how lame it can be to say you live in South Dakota, I can't think in my mind "yeah, well at least Kathleen Norris lives here too."

5) The Sioux Falls Humane Society has kickass cat/music combinations on their adoption videos. Check them out.

6) PhotoBooth is too much fun!

3 comments:

Joel said...

Kathleen Norris lives in Hawaii now?!
I feel so betrayed.

Anonymous said...

bridget! i'm drinking guava mojitos as i write! so odd that i just read about them on your blog as i'm drinking them. and by them, i mean...more than one. :)

kristin

Bridget said...

I drank them too last weekend!