Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Representation

I have moved so much in the past few years that people still ask if I'm in Nicarauga (I never was). And all of my friends have these great blogs that chronicle both daily lives and thought lives, so I thought that maybe this blog will clear up where I am both geographically and otherwise. I have to say though I'm a little intimidated by it. I've been keeping a blog about my teaching, but it's not so personal to me. I don't like the fact that anyone can be browsing this oh so quietly, making comments or thinking comments that I have no control over. I guess that's the risk. Anyway, hopefully I'll be a little better with this blog than my school blog, last updated in October or so...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bridget, I wondered over to this blog via a link in Ruth's blog. I've known Ruth for many years.

After reading the past week's posts I then wondered back a few years. I enjoyed reading about your trip to Haiti back in 2006.

I hope that after blogging for several years you find it a lot less intimidating and worry less about total strangers (like me) reading what you write and commenting on it.

You have a great writing style that I find both comfortable and engaging. I'll have to check this out from time to time.

Matsu