Saturday, December 31, 2005

It's Me!


I got a new digital camera with some Christmas money, and I've been playing with it all day. Here's a picture of my eye. I've been living an almost solitary life since I came back from my parents' house. I've cleaned and re-organized my whole apartment, re-organized my whole classroom, and completed numerous tasks that have needed to be attended to forever. I feel efficient. Oh, and I'm reading Anna Karenina. The last few months have been kind of...stressful, so that leads me to read a lot. I was so sick of getting into a really great book, loving it, and then finishing it in a few nights or a week...I read some great things like A Million Little Pieces, The Lovely Bones, She's Come Undone, and then I was just so disappointed when I was finished with them. So, Anna Karenina is a huge book, one that ought to last a good, long time. And I think Anna Karenina is just a pretty name. And since both of my sisters-in-law are pregnant now, everything I see turns into a baby name. I'm only about 100 pages in though--is she a good person or not?

2 comments:

jason vande brake said...

Hey Bridge! Nice blog! I'll visit it every day. Talk to you later...

Bridget said...

Thanks, Jas! Love the picture, by the way...