Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Ack!

I just got back from a great visit with Sara and Jeff, and was excited to post a picture of Sara with her new short hair. It's cool. But, to my shock and horror, my laptop will not turn on. This is horrible. My only comfort is that I started backing stuff up on an external hard drive at home, but this is still quite disturbing... At least my parents' computer still works.

Not a lot else going on...lots of chatting and hanging out with Sara and Jeff. I also leave for Haiti this weekend, then see Ang and Ryan after that, and hopefully a few days visiting camp. It all makes for a pretty boring blog during the summer I suppose. If you're bored reading, check out Donna's. She's got a fun summer activity going on right now.

4 comments:

RA said...

What! Sara cut her hair?! I so want to see a picture.

Anonymous said...

yeah - oops... i meant to send you an email too with a picture at one point but i sort of never got around to it... i did it in march... quite a shock, eh?

RA said...

Send a picture, yes! Hey - are you coming through the Twin Cities this weekend?

Bridget said...

Holy cow, Ang, the haircut is awesome. Yes, Sara ought to start a blog and post pics of the monumental haircut. She also has a dang fine dress to show off with the haircut.