Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nothing much important

This week I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed. The semester is busier than those in the recent past, but mostly it's my own fault since I'm going out of town over the weekend and trying to get everything done. And it's not like things are unmanageable, but adding a night class and 12 hours a week of GA work means I need to be more organized and focused. And when I forget something or end up going out to eat because I haven't planned a meal ahead of time, that sucks because it's stuff I should have written down or gotten done. But such is life. And I have to say, as much as I hate dropping the ball on things, I am enjoying the pace in certain ways. Weeks go by quickly, and I feel very productive. Now if that could happen and I could do everything perfectly, I'd be all set.

No comments: