Sunday, March 18, 2007

Oui!

This weekend I'm in Irvine, visiting Jas and Amanda. Actually, I'm posting right now from their living room. The first thing I have to say is this: I adore their Wii. Actually, I adore them more. The Wii is awesome though, and tennis is my game. I created a sweet Mii (a Nintendo version of myself), and she's got skills at tennis--500 some skill points, or whatever they're called.

Events galore have been the agenda this weekend. Yesterday we saw the Eifman Ballet's production of "The Seagull." It was stunning. I've seen a few ballets in the past few years, but this one was outstanding.

Then last night we saw Jason's show "Sunday in the Park with George." It wasn't specifically all Jason's, but it was his last show here. We celebrated by playing more Wii.

Amanda just asked me to include that we went to a fabulous paper store and she got kick-ass file folders that look like Paris. They're pretty sweet and Kitty loves them. (His real name is Cheeto, but I like Kitty better).

Today is shoe shopping at Cole Haan (whoo-hoo!!!), and then birthday martinis at Gulf Stream. I love shoes. And birthdays. And Manda and Jason. And Wii. But not in that order.

No comments: