Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter in PA

We went to PA over Easter to see my grandfather


and my grandmother.


We also went to my mom's cousin's farm, where my nephew fed the goats,

got to see all the big machinery,

put his right hand right in a pile of grease,

got a "little bit dirty," and

was just generally cute.

One of the things my grandmother does is makes stockings. She makes a new one for each grandchild, great-grandchild, and many others. They're pretty awesome. (And if anyone knows my mom, that's her picture in the background with her siblings. She's on the far left)

While we were there my nephew got a play chainsaw, and terrorized everyone with it all weekend, in a good way.

My aunt and uncle who are totally into cars brought up their grandson's pedal car for the boys to play with.

And the retirement community provided their own entertainment through flags that marked utilities. Our apologies to the people who come and try to figure out where the utilities are based on where the flags used to be.

There's probably more that I could say, and there are definitely more things we did, but seriously, how much more of this cuteness could you take?



2 comments:

trcdkk said...

I think our Grandmas used the same patterns for stockings! How random is that?

donna said...

Looks like you had a great time- I can't believe how big Blaine is getting!