Monday, April 27, 2009

Newport Beach!

Here's me, in Newport Beach, so happy to be in CA with Jason and Amanda! Oh, and did I mention the sunshine? Exclamation points all around!

It was a super quick weekend, just Friday through Sunday, but fun-filled. I got to go to all my favorite places, shopping, and otherwise, and spent some time with my parents and their friends. I also got to spend the day with Jason and Amanda, and their kitteh Cheetoh.

The day included a farmer's market trip, seeing Jason act, Amanda cooking a kick-ass lasagna, a visit to the most amazing resort I've ever been to (and a Bellini), and then some gin and tonic to wind down the day.

I need California weekends more often. :)

1 comment:

donna said...

That resort looks awesome! Have you ever stayed anywhere in Laguna Beach?