Monday, June 04, 2007

Dillon Beach is to good times as...

The beach weekend was the perfect activity to end my time in California. Somehow I was the only person who didn't take any pictures, but you can check out Donna's, and Jeff and Jen's. Jen and Jeff even got a photo of me and Camille. If you check it out, you can see that skeptical look on Camille's face as I'm walking her across the room. She knows the score.

The weather was cloudy and cool, and the whole thing reminded me a lot of hanging out at my parents' place in Okoboji. There was Trivial Pursuit, sleeping in, video games, and a fully-stocked bar. I also had my first Blue Curacao since Amsterdam...it's still disgusting stuff.

The weekend reminded me of how happy I have been here, with such good friends. So, if any of ya'll are reading this, you are to living in California as Jen is to gardening!

2 comments:

jason vande brake said...

How do you pronounce Curacao?

Bridget said...

Kira-sow. Some people say kerr-a-sow. Either way, vile stuff. Kind of like fruity pebbles and cough syrup combined.