Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sore

When I was in California last week, I missed my bike. I actually thought about it at least 3 or 4 times throughout the week, wishing I had it with me so I could ride a bit. That's weird.

Tonight I finally got back on it despite some wind, and it was great. Not quite as great on the middle miles where the wind was blowing hard, but still great. Only about 20 more miles and I'll have ridden 300 so far this summer.

I also played kickball tonight with people from church, and it was really fun. I was maybe not the worst player (there were 2 eight year old boys playing), and even made a couple of catches. I think mainly I was afraid the ball would hit me so I caught it, I'm not sure.

I do know that after a 14 mile ride (after missing my bike for a long time!) and an hour and a half of kickball, I will be sore tomorrow.

1 comment:

Joel said...

I don't think its weird at all to think about your bike when you're away. :)