Sunday, November 18, 2007

Evil Master Plan Committee Nominations

It looks like Ryan has decided to officially join the Evil Master Plan Committee. I'm going to go ahead and say that makes us co-chairs.

And I'm also going to take the liberty of creating a mission/vision statement:

The Midwest is Best: Get All Your Friends to Move Back Home!

Now it's time to elect more committee members. Since Ang and Ryan and I are the only ones back home so far (that I know of), I nominate Ang. I know she has experience on nominating committees before, and I think she'll do a great job.

Ryan, having passed the bar, can write our by-laws.

Anyone else want to join? All you have to do is move within 1 hour of me, Ryan, or Ang. Well, hopefully they'll be in the same place. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i kinda wanna be a part of it, but i don't get to choose where i want to live for another couple of years... can i be an honorary member? and as i mentioned on ang's blog - start working on finding jeff a job there and i wouldn't be surprised if we joined you... (but be aware - my brother in michigan is trying to get us to move that direction as well...)

Brian W said...

Hmm...I think that means we'll have to start a nemesis committee, the "everyone should move to California comitte." I'll get the minions to start working on the master plan now...did I mention that it is sunny and 64 today? :-)

Bridget said...

Sara....Well, sorry, buy you can't join unless you move. We'll work on Jeff.

Brian...I have about two words for you, ones I won't say online. Let's just say the "real feel" for today was 4 degrees, and I am not happy.