Monday, November 12, 2007

Photo/Word Help?

I have a question, and I'm wondering if any of my reader(s) can help. I have about 170 photos I'd like to put into a Word document, and later add text captions. I'm trying to figure out a way to automatically get 4 pictures on a page.

Is there a way to do it automatically, without having to insert each photo individually? I know I can just print them from iPhoto, but it's important that I can add text. I also have Photoshop Elements, if that helps.

Any ideas??

1 comment:

meganleah said...

Could you use powerpoint instead and make each pic a slide? Then print out a notes type page with 4 slides per/page. The only thing I'm not sure of is if you can write notes to go with each slide. I guess you could just ad a text box below the picture in each slide.

That is, if you have Powerpoint.

-Megan ;)