Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Evil Thanksgiving Master Plan

Some of you have been asking if I'll be around for T-giving, and no, I will not. I'll be loving every minute of a trip to CA, hanging out with everyone and doing just a little shopping at stores I'd have to drive 4 hours to get to here.

Which brings me to my master plan, and one I think Ang and Ryan will soon be in on since they are moving home. (Thrilled, by the way!) The evil plan is this: to get all of our friends with roots here in the homeland to move back in the next 5 years or less. Then, we can all spend so much time together during the regular weeks that we can disperse and do fabulous trips out of the snow during the holidays. Wah hah hah haaaaaa! (evil laugh)

So, if you're one of those people with roots in the homeland, and Donna, you're now included due to your family's recent relocation, start planning!

1 comment:

donna said...

Thanks for the warning ;-)