Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There haven't been many posts lately, but there isn't much to say. Unless you're intersted in hearing about the membranes and cartilages of the larynx. Actually, that might be a good learning tool for me.

I suppose there is stuff to talk about, I just don't really have the time at the moment. I'm studying the larynx, of course. And today I did 3 interesting observations (interesting to me), which I may write more about later.

Basically right now I'm in school and enjoying it, and it's kind of taken over my mind space. In the past 2 weeks, I've left my flat iron on twice, something I can't remember ever having done before. I'm attributing it to the fact that I'm always thinking about school...in a good way.

More later. Until then, seriously, check out cakewrecks. And my particular favorite-naked mohawk baby carrot jockeys. Oh, and pray I don't burn my house down with the flat iron.

1 comment:

donna said...

I'm glad you're enjoying school! Do you have to bring any homework with you over spring break? I'd be curious to see the stuff you're working on.