Saturday, March 25, 2006

Blaine's Arrival


He's here! The baby's here! This is Blaine Douglas. Actually, I'm not sure yet how they're spelling Blaine. Hopefully the right way. ;) It's weird though how babies all sort of look the same...just baby-ish. It'll be fun when he gets his own "look." Hopefully it's not like Gabe as a baby though, he had huge eyes that make him look rather like an alien.

He was 7 pounds and 7 ounces, and looks like he's got a good head of hair. He's not yet wearing his "My auntie loves me" onesie, but soon....very soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so are you going to visit immediately, or wait until school is over?

Bridget said...

Ugh...good question. I thought about flying home for a weekend, but then I would probably only really be there about 24 hours. I'll probably wait until spring break--it's only 3 weeks away. But they are cute when they're tiny...

donna said...

Congratulations, Auntie Bridget!

He looks huge!