Tuesday, March 28, 2006

With child




Poor baby Blaine had to go back to the hospital Sunday night, after spending a sleepless night at home. I guess he had jaundice pretty bad, and the hospital has better equipment to take care of it. As you can see in the picture, he already had some sort of E.T. like tube hooked up to him. My mom said something about a light being attached to it.

I'm not sure how the light works, but it helps to do something in the blood. I suspect it's something like photosynthesis, although I said that at a dinner party last night and was laughed at.

And here are the proud parents, my brother and sister-in-law. I think Blaine looks like a much more reasonable size in this picture. He looked gigantic in the others, but maybe because he wasn't to scale.

Also, I think my brother and his wife look really young.

Maybe I'm just feeling old since I'm in my late 20s now.

Regardless, the baby is adorable. Now I'm just waiting for him to open his eyes.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

they do look young. like they should be flirting in front of a dorm at some college somewhere. how old are they?

Bridget said...

25, only 2 years younger than us. :) Isn't that wild?