Sunday, October 05, 2008

Check

So, a decision has been made. I'm going back to school in January! Yay! I'm super excited about it. I just applied online last night, and since I'm applying as an undergrad. to do some prerequisites before entering an M.A. program, they asked for my high school transcripts. Seriously? I'm hoping we can forego that. I kind of had forgotten that high schools had transcripts...

Anyway, so that's the really exciting news. In other news, I went to the zoo last weekend with my family, which was awesome. There were tons of exciting animals, and two giraffes getting it on. Those pictures are not blog appopriate, or at least I'd feel weird posting them.

So here's an animal that made me laugh: A bashful sun bear.

1 comment:

donna said...

Congrats on going back to school- I can't wait to hear all about your classes!

And I LOVE the picture of the bear :)