Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Shadow

I'm so excited about tomorrow. No, it's not that I heart Columbus Day, or Native American Day as it's known here in SD. Although neither of those is bad....well, maybe Columbus Day is bad if you're a Native American, I don't know...

But I'm excited because tomorrow I'm going to shadow a Speech and Language Pathologist, which is what I'm going to be going back to school for. The person I'm going to shadow works with adults with developmental disabilities, so I'm really interested to see how that goes. I'm afraid that doing this though will make the last 2 and a half months of work go even more slowly. Oh well, what are you going to do? I found out I'll be going on a work trip about a week and a half before I leave my job, so that ought to be fun.

Since I'm sure many, many of you are eager to know more about speech and language pathology, I'll give you an update after tomorrow. Oh, and after I teach my class tomorrow night and then go to sleep, exhausted from teaching intensely about the sheltered instruction observation protocol.

More later!

No comments: