Sunday, January 29, 2006

Fauxhawk

This week was "spirit week" at my school, and this is a picture of my "fauxhawk" from crazy hair day. My kids wanted to know why I didn't use gel and hairspray (it's completely constructed of bobby pins), but I had somewhere to go after school, and I wasn't feeling THAT spirited.

Actually, I haven't been feeling spirited much lately. Maybe it's just a funk, but I've been kind of depressed lately. I have no reason to be anything but thankful, but it doesn't seem to affect my mood. I have friends around, an amazing place to live and yet I feel depressed. I think it has something to do with stress in my family, but who knows. I'm just praying it'll pass quickly.

2 comments:

Matt Haugland said...

Cute!! This really is a good look for you.

Bridget said...

Thanks! I'll have to construct a fauxhawk more often.