Monday, January 16, 2006

Is this even possible?

As I was sitting through another "who can we set you up with?" conversation this weekend, I started to realize that I do not have one single girlfriend left. Not one, from either high school or college. Actually, there's one possibility from high school, Lisa Ochsner, but I just haven't kept up with her enough to know. And Charity, but she's all the way in Haiti...

So I suppose it's time to make some new single girlfriends. Not that I don't love my married friends (I'd be friendless without ya'll), but a few more "how can we get you married off" conversations and I will seriously self-destruct. People mean well, but sometimes they make you feel like you're not okay the way you are. So anyway, I'm on the lookout for some single friends...and, well, church seems to be the best place for that...ugh. (See the post below about church)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Lisa is sill single. She goes to my church. And I have a friend Kara at church who just turned 30--she's also single. And both of my sisters are single (though they're a bit younger) and my cousin Jen who's 25 is single. In fact, most of my friends are still single...But these people live in Chicago, so that doesn't help you, I guess.