Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Anticipating Insomnia

Tonight will be a night of fitful sleep, I can tell already. It's days like this, when my mind is churning endlessly when I lay in bed just thinking about what's going on. Thankfully, it's mostly good stuff. My condo. closed yesterday, and we're figuring out the money transfer. I also still have that interview at Oracle to reschedule, but probably not before spring break. That's another good thing--going home for spring break. By Friday this time I will be home, hopefully meeting Blaine for the first time. I've also renewed my lease this week, which feels like a big committment. I guess if I have both my contract signed and my lease renewed, I'm really staying here. It feels good. So left on the list is scheduling bill paying for when I'm gone, doing laundry, curriculum work tomorrow, oh yeah, and work...maybe making this list will allow me to sleep tonight. Or the wine I'm bringing to dinner at Brian and Jen's.

No comments: