Saturday, April 15, 2006

Darn you, Kathleen Norris!

Every time I come home, I feel a stronger pull to move back here. I even found myself online today, looking at condos in Sioux Falls. I think this is the opposite of what's supposed to happen. Aren't you supposed to miss home when you're away? I miss it when I'm here.

And I'm pretty sure that reading too much Kathleen Norris has a lot to do with it.

P.S. No pics. or anything too funky this week since I'm using my parents' ANCIENT (think 1994) computer. They've only just moved past dial-up, so we'll work on the computer next.

3 comments:

donna said...

just for kicks- how much are condos/houses in sioux falls?

Bridget said...

:) You can get a "starter house" for between 80-120K. Starter meaning 1-2 bedrooms, maybe 1000 square feet, built in the 50s. New construction is more, but I saw a 2 bedroom/2bath, 2000 sq. ft. condo, brand new, for 140K.

Makes me reconsider snow. :)

donna said...

I wouldn't mind some snow. It would be nice if we could get a snowy winter every 3 years or so. But I don't know if I'm ready to live in it, at least in Sioux Falls ;-)