Thursday, December 21, 2006

Festivities

I was home this weekend for the first Christmas with the babies. It was crazy. Having 2 new babies in a family is sort of like having students in my classroom with ADD. No one can pay attention to any 1 thing for any length of time. And the toys...I have made it my mission as an aunt to buy the noisest toys possible, along with any types of embarassing outfits.

This Christmas however, I knitted for the babies. I forgot to take pictures when I was finished, but there were blankets for both babies. I also got to hang out with Dave which was a lot of fun, especially registering at Target. Oh, and Inca! I hadn't eaten at Inca for a very long time, and it was well overdue.

Now I'm back in CA, getting ready to go to Hawaii. Actually, today I'm still trying to get over the flu I got this week on my way back from IA. Then this weekend it's off to the islands. It seems like everyone is going there this Christmas, maybe I'll see some of ya'll.

Now it's off to the fabulous library to stock up on books. And just maybe I'll finish Anna Karenina.

No comments: