Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Cataloons

Dave took the liberty of combining my cat's name into Cataloons, and I quite like it.

Anyway, here are some pictures of her doing her favorite thing--make me into her personal pillow. Someday when I figure out how to do video, I'll post some of that. It's incredible--she will actually use both paws to grip your arm, and then move it under her head. She'll snuggle her head up in the palm of your hand, and wrap her arms around so you can't get away. Cats are amazing.
P.S. She is now staying upstairs all the time. Except when the exterminator was here--she hid briefly behind the old fridge in the basement until he sprayed her (accidentally) with the pesticide. Oops!

1 comment:

RA said...

That is adorable! And I thought our cat was really affectionate.
Also, I'm a big fan of Cataloons.