Saturday, July 21, 2007

House Guests

I've had house guests!

The first in my mom's new Pomeranian puppy, Nemo. She stayed at my house last night, much to the dismay of Princess Pantaloons, while my parents stayed at a hotel. My mom named her that because, as she says, "she's so small, and people might not think she can do much, just like Nemo in the movies."
The second is my nephew, playing in the box my blinds came. He came with his dad, who was installing said blinds. He wasn't terribly photogenic tonight.

The reason he's not wearing clothes, and probably why he's not smiling much either, is that he had just thrown up all over me and himself. He came in with my brother, and looked a little...tired. He looked around a minute, then started crying for apparently no reason. What do you do when a 1 year old starts crying? You pick them up. So, I picked him up. As soon as I did that, he vomited gratuitiously all over my shirt, his clothes, and the floor. It was so disgusting...I couldn't even help my brother clean him up until I changed because I wanted to vomit from the smell. Eeewww.

I was happy to see him though. Later we went outside and played in the street.

No comments: