Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jumping back into the pool of candidates

I resigned from my job this morning. To make a medium-length story very short, I had been there for 2 and a half weeks, and had not yet been given any work. It was not worth the 2 hour commute and all that gas.

So, I'm back in the jobseeker pool. I'm not excited about it, but it's better than where I was. I may look for some temp. work, but hopefully something better will come along soon. I've put out a few applications already, but I've learned that the applications to interview ratio, at least so far, isn't all that good.

Princess Pantaloons is sympathetic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sucks dude. Hopefully you'll find something you like better very soon.

Ruth said...

Sorry to hear this. I hope you find something soon.