Monday, July 30, 2007

Color Scheme

The pink monster must die.
I am so done living with the pink and green circus tent theme in my bedroom. Oh, and the horrid light the pink curtains cast when the sun shines in:
(I have no idea why it's on its side, but you get the idea.)

Now I need to decide on paint, and I need help. I definitely want green, but not the green and pink combo. So, I made some fake rooms on the Sherwin Williams website. They're not my room, but they at least have a vaulted ceiling to give a good idea of what that will look like.

Option A: This was my first choice, but I'm sort of unsure now. Option B: The nice lady at the paint store recommended something like this, based on my glasses frames. I kind of like it.And this is the bed I'll likely put in the room:So, what do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! i'm coming aug 22. you around?

The Gilded Martini said...

hey Bridget,

first, remember the primer for those blinding watermelon colored walls. what do you think it would look like if the green you chose was 3 to 4 shades lighter? i bought samples today of two paints to compare them on the walls, it has really helped. also, i bet even then you might have to use a primer first just to test them. good luck.

mr. opinionated john-john

Ruth said...

I really like the first green you considered.

Charity said...

I like option B! I know I'm in the minority, but I think it will look fabulous with the bed.

PS. I'm in Nairobi. Will write soon about my African adventure.