Friday, June 30, 2006

Au Revoir

The travels begin. I'm off tomorrow, to home, Iowa, Okoboji, Minneapolis, Haiti, Iowa City, and somewhere near Willmar for Heather's wedding. Thankfully my parents now have high speed internet so I won't have to leave my blog for too long.

I'm excited about the holiday weekend as I'll be spending it at the lakes with my whole family, babies (born and unborn) and all. There we still have dial-up, though I suppose that's fitting for a lake retreat--all relaxed and all. Happy 4th of July, everyone!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Have a great trip, Bridget! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

donna said...

Have Fun! Get some relaxation in! I'll see you at Heather's wedding :)

Matt Haugland said...

I'm so glad to hear you'll still be blogging while you're there. I look forward to reading! Have a great trip!

Nellie said...

We will see you next week in Iowa!