Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I've been tagged...

So Nellie has tagged me, which means I have a survey to complete. Here we go:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Mine says "window has an identical number of stitches and"

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? My coffee cup from this morning

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Gilmore Girls

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 10:09pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 10:00pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The air conditioner

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? at 8:30, driving home from my haircut, which takes way too long for how short it is

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Tons o' blogs :)

9. What are you wearing? Jeans and a tank top (full of hair from my haircut)

10. Did you dream last night? Yes! Scary house being broken into dream

11. When did you last laugh? This afternoon, while babysitting Nellie's girls. I laughed when her oldest tried to convince me that mommy said we could watch 3 videos AND go to the park

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Sadly, nothing yet...

13. Seen anything weird lately? Do my plants not dying count?

14. What do you think of this quiz? It's long...

15. What is the last film or video you saw? The Break-Up. Long, and should have ended too many times.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A house here and one near my family. Sadly the house here would cost most of that money.

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know. Maybe ya'll know this, but I have more cat names on my list than kids' names.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Give people little boxes on top of their heads that tell you what they're REALLY thinking

19. Do you like to dance? Only if I've had a few drinks, or if no one can see me.

20. Comment to George Bush: Um, really?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Anna or Grace

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? I have no idea. I have a list of names that are off the list though after teaching for three years.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? yep!

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? Relax.

25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog: Okay, so now you all are at my mercy--Megan, Ang, Donna, and Charity

2 comments:

Nellie said...

I like the new profile picture!

Bridget said...

Thanks! I love it too...it calms me down.