Monday, February 20, 2006

Super Productive!

I love President's Day weekend. Usually when we have a long weekend from school I spend a lot of time in pajamas and don't get anything done. Not so this weekend. I have been productive, and crafty! Yes, I can be crafty at times. Here's what I've accomplished:
  • Cleaned the entire apartment--picked up, vacuumed, dusted, etc. And if you know me, you know this is a feat in itself
  • Scrapbooked! Every once in a while I get the urge to make something. When I was little it used to happen on Sunday afternoons, and so my mom would end up with some bizarre earring holder. Now, I scrapbook. Just to clarify though--paper, pictures, and occasionally cutting in circles and/or ovals. No stickers. Ever.
  • Cleaned out the fridge
  • Bought and potted plants. I'm hoping they live.
  • Went to the library, both the largest one west of the Mississippi, and my newly re-opened neighborhood library
  • Framed pictures that have been waiting to be framed for months and months
  • Compiled my tax information for my tax guy
  • Returned movies that have been waiting to hit the mail for weeks
It feels good to have a list. Not that anyone else should find it interesting. :)

No comments: